So begins another week of school. I can't really explain why I feel so bleh about school but I do. I just feel like something is missing. I really hate feeling this way. I feel like a kid when I am waiting for the bell to ring. I need to get the passion back but I am having a really hard time with it.
Before the kids even arrived today, we had a fire drill. When one of the teachers came back in, she asked why the doors were closed. I explained that we had a fire drill and she replied, "Oh no, sweetie. It was a flood. You will realize that that happens a lot here." Okay why ask me if you already know the answer? Not to mention, I am not a "sweetie."
My CST person sat in on my class today and he really made me feel like he was my boss. He has a certain way of making me feel inferior. I really hope things start to feel better soon.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment