Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Day of School

I survived my first day of school. My students are pretty much what I expected. My in-class support partner didn't even know I was coming so that was interesting. My one class has only 5 kids so that's wonderful.

Like the smart person I am, i decided to use a pencil for leverage today on a hole punch (long story) and wound up slicing 3 of my fingers open on the metal in the pencil. So in addition to the TB test I got at the doctor today, I also wound up with a tetanus shot. So between my fingers and getting shots in both arms today, I am already ready for bed.

I missed Kristie and Rosemary today so much today it hurt. It is not fun starting over and not having your close friends with you. But I still think I made the right decision.

No comments: