It is only the third day of school and already today, I felt like I needed to escape. I just started feeling down and needed to go to Wawa at lunch. Just to feel the sun on my face. I am really not sure if I can reach these kids. They are completely unmotivated. And 85 minutes is such a long time to hold their attention.
My parents called and asked if the Barneghetto (har de har har) was better than Brick. The unspoken question was "You aren't going to leave this job too are you?"
I barely got any sleep after the first day. I laid awake for hours thinking of school and the kids. I miss my kids from last year. I guess most of all I miss Kristie. She could at least tell me what the hell I should be doing. Some people are naturals. I don't think I am one of those people. Kristie was also my window to other people. I feel a little reclusive here. I have always been more of a hermit.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment